ApexSQL Log, SQL Server Transaction Log reader, lets you view transaction log data, audit SQL database changes and undo or redo SQL database changes. ApexSQL Log reads transaction log files from SQL Server 2005 onwards, including all server versions/types. Determine who changed the data and when the change has occurred. Read the transaction log to find out who created, changed or dropped a database object. Reverse inadvertent or malicious database changes that occurred even before the product was installed. Replay all valid SQL transactions on a different database or object. Audit data, schema and permission changes. View transaction log data in human-readable format. Rollback SQL database changes and recover missing or damaged data. Audit without affecting performance
- Audit without installing any components on the SQL Server itself
- Compressed backup auditing
- Visual results filtering
- Improved scalability
- Support for all SQL Server objects, types and operations
- Compressed tables support
- Passive auditing
- Smart log reading
- Repeatable sessions
- Multiple report and output formats
- Row level export
- Operational undo or redo
- Result search
- Information filtering
- Row History
- Full operation and transaction details
- Unattended execution
- Server side components do not include any extended stored procedures
- Before-After report generation
- Export directly to database
- Continuous auditing - allows the user to carry on with auditing at the exact point where the previous auditing session was finished
- SQL Server 2016 support
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2017 CTP 2
ApexSQL Log is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-05-24. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64.
ApexSQL Log (version 2017.01) has a file size of 44.00 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 656 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.